Ironic and odd CROWN adventure


Screen capture of Facebook page of Costa Rican dentist showing an open mouth.
Facebook page for dentist in Limon

Watching a music video on HD screen over my head while in the dentists chair with suction tube in my mouth.
Watching relaxing music
This is a bit odd so I'll share it. It might bring a smile to someones face today and then it is all worth while. Anyway, before we get started on our CROWN adventure, I had the unlucky exprience of having my CROWN come out -- the crown in my mouth. So I had to have it reglued. This happened a day and a half ago. I've been working so hard on the curriculum, I didn't have time to post.
The dentist bids me farewell with Captain Mark waiting for me in the waiting room.
Adios - God be with you!
          Our amazing teen camp translator Marcia found a great dentist in Limon with a 4.9 out of 5 rating on Facebook. He was booked and I had to wait a few days, but it was worth the wait. The dentist spoke decent English and got me squared away in an hour. I also had another tooth that was bothering me, so he x-rayed it and found nothing unusual about it. It was the tooth next to the crown that fell out. So he took lots of images and showed me them on his iPhone. He used what looked to be a dry erase marker to show me what was going on in my mouth. Also, I got to listen to choose some music to listen to. There was an HD screen over my head in which I got to watch the youtube videos of the songs. I wanted something local and I told him I used to play violin but I liked upbeat music. He came up with EDITUS. Nice touch. Okay, prayerfully this crown will stay in over the next 7 months during the real CROWN adventures.

Comments

Popular Posts