Die with Memories, not Dreams

What a strange title one might think?  It really isn't strange but an unfortunate reality.  If you and I could actually mine the graveyard, we would become very rich.  I'm not talking about grave robbing jewelry and other trinkets folks are buried with.  I'm speaking of the ideas that never saw the light of day.  The dreams that never became realities.  The songs that were never written.  The businesses that never began. The list can go on and on and on.  If we could mine the graveyard, we would find tons of gifts, talents, and treasures that the graveyard robbed from humanity.

You and I can't do much to change the, I wish I would haves, in our life.  The one thing we can do is  take today and the rest of the time we have left on this ball of dirt and serve our gifts, talents, and treasures to the world.  There are people waiting on the other side of our obedience.  So what will it be?  Will you like multitudes of others add to the wealth of the graveyard, or will you deny it from robbing your purpose in life?   The choice is yours.  Instead of looking at what you don't have, look for the opportunities that are right in front of you and start using your gift right there.

This was my thought process this morning while Daniel Airaudi, Dusti Howell, and I were setting up the music equipment for the 2018 HRTWAM teen camp.

Order out of chaos @ Bocuare Jungle Adventure
Bocuare, Limon, Costa Rica 

Comments

Popular Posts