One month specific prayer request for 5 orphans

Can you add this prayer request to your agenda?

Please join us in praying for the five kids that need God the most at the orphanage until March 15th! 
I told the director from San Jose, that was denying everything, that there was amazing scientific evidence in the power of prayer. I asked her for the names of the five kids that were hurting the most at this orphanage. She said she couldn’t do that. I told her that I would show her the power of prayer. That I would ask others to join me and pray for the five kids that were hurting the most, that needed healing in their hearts the most, that needed comfort the most. I will tell her again on March 15, that this is a testimonial of what God can do and how our outreach can help. Please pray that the five kids we pray for will stop crying, will be more positive, will exhibit a remarkable change, so much so that the Tia’s (house mothers) at the orphanage share this with the administration and that the administration knows this was from God.
Thanks,
Dusti

Comments

Popular Posts